Friday, December 26, 2008

Introducing...

Hershey
Happiness is a warm puppy. ~Charles M. Schulz
Jeff was awfully good this year and Santa brought him Hershey, a velvety, chocolatey, lab-german shorthair cross puppy in his stocking.
Hopefully by next October, Gabi will have trained her to be a fine hunting companion...
and Ruger will teach her how to act like a puppy her whole life.


A belated Merry Christmas...
the flu bug hit me hard on Wednesday and I missed most of Christmas but it's the thought that matters and what's in your heart every day of the year!

11 comments:

RuthieJ said...

Oh Marsha, what a sweet puppy! Long tail or short tail? Our one shorthair was very dark like that and she looked like a chocolate lab if you just saw her head.

I'm sorry you felt rotten for Christmas, but glad to hear you're better now.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet face! Hershey is such a cutie pie!

Charles Schulz is so right!

Glad you feel better :)

La Table De Nana said...

Very cute Hershey and card!

Marsha..Heather..Caroline's friend..one of them:)..has a Hershey too!

Unknown said...

That's a beautiful pup!! Hope you are feeling better, didn't get the flu shot huh?

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

He is a cute little guy.Hope your Christmas was good before and after the flu hit.
Blessings,Ruth

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

He is such an adorable puppy. I love puppy ears :) Enjoy your cuddle time, Marsha!

BJ said...

What a sweet puppy & I love the name Hershey!!! I love puppy breath and the soft fur just under their little ears! I would spoil him rotten.....I'm sure you're having fun doing that!

I'm so sorry that the nasty flu bug hit you. I hope that you are on the mend Marsha. And I do love the family picture you posted....better late than never! What a gorgeous family you have.

Wanda said...

Oh I just wanted to reach out and touch the warm velvet fur of Hershey!

Sorry about the flu bug...my honey has been fight a nasty cold too.

Tis the season...for flu and colds.

ChrisJ said...

That is a heart-melting face on that puppy!

I came to you from Brush Srokes from the heart.

Mari @ Once Upon a Plate said...

What a DOLL Hershey is (and his name is so appropriate!) His expressions are priceless. He's a lucky dog to have found such a good, loving home.

Sweet Christmas card, too. I hope you're feeling all better by now Marsha. ((hugs))

Peggy said...

Adorable puppy! Sorry for your christmas sickness! Hope you are feeling better!