Dashing through the snow
In a one bluejay open sleigh
O'er the bridge we go
Down the garden pathway
Calls and screeches ring
Making spirits bright
What fun it is to land and cling
On a filled sleigh, in early morning light
Oh, jingle peanuts, jingle peanuts
Grab and fly away
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one bluejay open sleigh
Jingle peanuts, jingle peanuts
Wishing peanuts were here every day
Because Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one bluejay open sleigh!
I love Christmas Carols...Merry Christmas!
In a one bluejay open sleigh
O'er the bridge we goDown the garden pathway
Calls and screeches ringMaking spirits bright
What fun it is to land and clingOn a filled sleigh, in early morning light
Oh, jingle peanuts, jingle peanutsGrab and fly away
Oh, what fun it is to rideIn a one bluejay open sleigh
Jingle peanuts, jingle peanutsWishing peanuts were here every day
Because Oh, what fun it is to rideIn a one bluejay open sleigh!
I love Christmas Carols...Merry Christmas!
15 comments:
Now I see he really was sitting on a sleigh in Jain's birthday card! Wonderful shots, Marsha - they made me smile :)
That is oh,so cute.I can almost hear the Blue Jay singing.
Blessings,Ruth
Too CUTE!!
Great shots, Marsha! Cute post! Makes me smile when I see Christmas CAROLs :)
Marsha, that's the cutest rendition of Jingle Bells that I've ever "heard" .... and the accompanying photos are too sweet. ... He seems to enjoy the peanuts.
Marsha - that was absolutely adorable!! The song with the photos..had me "smilin all the way..."
The colors in these photos are breathtaking Marsha.... I just keep scrolling up and down looking at them over and over!!
Lovely, oh, so lovely!
That was sooo much fun, great post. The photos are just beautiful!
You are just the most creative person Marsha! BRAVO!
Cool.
You are very clever Marsha! What a fun way to attract and photograph the bluejays for Christmas.
Marsha, what a great idea. I need to find something decorative like your sleigh to put the Jay's peanuts in. Those are such cute photos.
Marnie
That bluejay made for a perfect song in that cute little sleigh! Loved this!
i just love this set up. The Jay looks so cool in the red & green sleigh. Love your song too! The one with his wings up in the air just looks like he's flying along in that one horse sleigh!!
Cute! Saw a cardinal yesterday..in the snow, all dressed up for Christmas!
Post a Comment