Thursday, December 04, 2008

a busy time...

Where have I been? Well, it certainly wasn't washing my windows as you can see! We are really busy with business year end stuff so I have "forced myself" to stay off blogs and get my work done. I put a window feeder up right above my computer screen and I have frequent visitors that give me small breaks.
As soon as I get this week's projects done I am going to start decorating the house for the Christmas season and hopefully get a tree over the weekend, so I will be back to blogging next week.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

We could all take a lesson from this post. Great bird feeder and smart place to hang it.

a quiet life said...

darling postcard! how nice to have the birds right in your face! i tried to feed the deer at my front door entry, i leave the door open with a screen. its not going well, i terrify them when i move about the house...

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

Marsha, that postcard is so neat! Get your work done- we'll be waiting for you!

BJ said...

I understand completely!!!

We'll be right here waiting on you. And i also love the postcard!!!

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

I love that postcard! How did you do that!

Anonymous said...

Great postcard, Marsha!

Pretty neat to have a feeder so you get some action by your windows!

Jayne said...

What a great feeder location Marsha! Love the postcard too. You go on, we'll be here. :c)

Peggy said...

I love that postcard--very clever! You know, I always wondered if those window feeders worked, here's proof! See you back here soon!

RuthieJ said...

OK Marsha, you're excused....but ONLY until next week! :-)
Good Luck getting all your work done.

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

Marsha, good luck getting your work done, and enjoy those beautiful birds that come to your feeder to check on you :-)