Nathan looked happy and handsome & his bride was a gorgeous princess.
We celebrated the evening with good food, drink & dancing into the wee hours of the morning and I'm still hearing from others how much fun they had celebrating this special day!
My family is complete and maybe the future will hold grandchildren but we sure have fun as our core group of six.
Just a few quick shots of the cute little flower girl ;)
17 comments:
Weddings are such happy times and the happiness is written on every face. Congratulations Marsha!
I'll bet you're exhausted!
I think we should have another wedding dance! I had so much fun with the family.
Did you get a look at that GOWN? Beautiful!! Everyone looks so happy. Congrats to the newlyweds...Now you can relax!
Tammy and Jayme both look gorgeous..love that deep blue! The men are quite handsome also, but unfortunately they are not noticed that much at weddings....
LOL @ Jayme wanting another wedding dance... she can renew her vows and have another one..or Mom & Dad can!!
Everything looks so beautiful, I'm so glad everything went well for you and it was enjoyed by all!
I was thinking about you and praying you had good weather and I knew it would be the most fun. I love the photos and post more. I love how the flower girls dress is similar to your pretty daughters dress. You must be exhausted so rest up but please show more photos. Thanks for sharing such a happy day with me. Blessings to the newlyweds.
Joyce
everything was so pretty and everyone was having a great time
now you can rest and enjoy the pictures
Wonderful photos, Marsha! What an adorable couple they make! Here's wishing them happiness always :)
Beautiful! And what sweet pictures of the flower girl, all tuckered out after a busy day. Congratulations!
Marsha, what a lovely Mosaic Monday post. Each mosaic is delightful. Tammy's dress and flowers are gorgeous, and she and Nathan both both look extremely happy.
The attendants' dark blue dresses are very elegant and I love the men's ties and Jeff's vest.
The flower girl mosaic is adorable... she is a doll and I bet she loved her doll.
What a handsome groom and beautiful bride!! And the 'blue' was stunning of the all the attendants. .. .. But I must say the last picture with that little flower girl asleep is just adorable. Looks like a grand time was had by all. congratulations to all!
I love weddings, and this one was beautiful indeed. Love your son's radiant smile, and your beautiful new daughter of the heart is stunning. Love her gown and the colors and dresses of the wedding party.
Adorable flower girl.... One happy family.
I remember each of our adult children's weddings...each perfect in it's own way.
Love and Hugs
Wanda
Beautiful pictures.I wish the new couple many years of wedded bliss.
Blessings,Ruth
Gorgeous family, Marsha! What a beautiful couple! Looks like a fantastic time, I enjoyed your post!
Love the first glimpses at the wedding fun! Everyone looks so happy. You did a great job with the baby doll..3 perfect brides. And one very cute mother of the groom!!! The cake looks gorgeous.
Aww, how sweet. They look so happy! A beautiful wedding...and the flower girl is adorable, as well as your doll!
You did a great job, now you can relax...thanks for sharing such a special day with us!
What a lovely collection of pictures to remember such an important day! Everyone sure looks like they had a wonderful time! Congratulations to all!
Nice to hear that your family is complete :-) Your feelings always radiate in your posts Marsha. Congratulations to the newlyweds!
Post a Comment