Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sisters...

I have 4 sisters and we don't all get together very often. Thankfully, Nathan & Tammy's wedding celebration made it possible. With one in California and the other four in eastern, northern, western and southern MN there are lots of miles separating us so it is a really fun occasion when we all get to spend time together.
We really enjoyed spending yesterday together and I came home with sore jaws from all the laughing and talking. There was shopping, a tea room luncheon, a bicycle for 4 with room for a 5th, two flat tires, wine tasting and unlimited chocolate - what could be more fun? In the photo above taken on the bridge we posed in order of our ages starting with the baby of the family....Tammie, Renae, Marsha, Laura & Jan.

Back into the gardens tomorrow...how can weeds grow so fast when I only neglected the garden for a week? I'll start the July 1st comparison photo tour but will break it up into several days (one day for each garden). Can't hardly believe the summer is flying by so fast...I hope you are all enjoying it as much as I have!

12 comments:

Dirt Princess said...

So cute! I am glad you guys had a great time!

Darla said...

HOw much fun! I am so glad all of you sisters got to be together!!

Tina said...

I love the way you presented your day together..so creative and so very personal!! Nice!!

Kathleen said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Glad you got to see and enjoy each others company!

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

How fun Marsha! Were you in charge of the wonderful activities?

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

How wonderful that the wedding brought you all together again :) Looks like the fun runs in the family!

Foley said...

Looks like a wild bunch!! Were the sunglasses due to sunny day or blood shot eyes??? Just an observation!! lol

Great photos.. you'll just have to have more celebrations!

Ashley ~ said...

Marsha, I wanted to stop by and say thank you so much for the sweet comment, and especially your prayers*! I hope you are having a wonderful afternoon*! _Ashley*

Cynthia said...

Marsha, what a lovely time you've had with your sisters. And how wonderful that they were all able to come to Nathan's and Tammy's wedding.

From the pics, it looks like you've had lots of fun. I see a family resemblance among the five of you.

Betty said...

It's fun to see you and your sisters again. Sounds like fun except for the two flat tires.

Aunt "B's" Backyard said...

You are so blessed, Marsha!!

Suzy said...

Sure does look like you had a fun day. That's great you all get together and be sisterly :-)