Sunday, June 21, 2009

Monday Mosaic - Celebrating LOVE...

My mosaics this week are all about celebrating the love between Krista and Paul at their beautiful wedding on Saturday. The ceremony was beautiful and emotional and the reception was a full out celebration of their love with lots of food, drink and FUN!
All those empty reception tables are such a wonderful sign of a great party - everyone is on the dance floor and friends & family all have big smiles of happiness!
As the hours wore on...the tiniest dancers were all falling asleep and the pretty high heeled sandals were kicked off for more comfortable dancing in bare feet.
Krista is very near and dear to my heart - I have loved her like a second daughter since she came into my life at one month old as my first day care child. She & Jayme were such great playmates and a few years later when her brother, Zach, came along there was just more fun to be had. I was done doing the daycare business by the time little sis, Abbey, came along but by then we were "lifelong" friends with the whole family and her mom became my best friend. We all look forward to getting to know Paul as well as we do everyone else!
My family was honored to be part of such a wonderful celebration of love and next week we get to host our own celebration of LOVE!

Thank you to Mary at The Little Red House for hosting another wonderful Mosaic Monday! Head on over to her blog at the link above to see the other bloggers participating in this fun event. (For those that asked after last week's posts on how I do my mosaics...I use Picasa.)

29 comments:

ellen b. said...

Oh how lovely everything was. Love the cake! What a beautiful bride! The Mosaics are great...

Ebie said...

What a lovely celebration. I love weddings and always cry, cry of happiness! Looking forward to your own celebration of Love! Have a great week!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Your mosaics are so great, and this looks like it was a beautiful wedding. laurie

Mary said...

Oh, how very sweet! What a beautiful wedding -- the cake, the bridesmaids dresses, the tables -- gorgeous! thanks for sharing at Mosaic Monday. :)

NatureStop said...

Great mosaics so full of love and fun!

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

Marsha, what a wonderful mosaic...I can certainly feel the love. You have a way with words.

Jayne said...

What joy exuding from these photos! Best wishes to Krista and Paul. :c)

Jeanne said...

What a beautiful occasion and perfect to make such cool mosaics of. You can see all the love and happiness in each and every one.

Joyce said...

Love the photos and nice how you became best friends. Cake is so cute.
Joyce

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Here's wishing the new couple a long marriage and much happiness.You pictures show the celebration so well.
Blessings,Ruth

A Grain of Salt said...

Oh, Marsha, those are just wonderful! Definitely full of love. Looking forward to next week's for sure!

Carolyn said...

Beautiful! Looks like everyone was having lots of fun.
Carolyn

Vee said...

What a joy-filled occasion! I'm sure that the bride and groom would treasure these lovely mosaics.

Foley said...

It looks like everyone had a great time by some of the dancing photos!! Congrats to Krista & Paul..her dress was gorgeous!
Love the family photo..is Mama's cheeks a little flushed??? lol
Jayme is so pretty and the color of the dress is perfect on her...

Can't wait for next weeks photos!

Dirt Princess said...

Beautiful wedding, I love the color combo

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

What lovely photos of a beautiful wedding!!! The bride is lovely!!!

Happy MM!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Unknown said...

Beautiful mosaics... And theme... LOVE!
Have a fantastic week! ~Really Rainey~

Aunt "B's" Backyard said...

What a fun time everyone seemed to have! I just love the color of the bridesmaids gown, wow!
Isn't it just special when you can keep in touch with the young ones like that. There is a special girl I am close to also that I babysat since she was an infant.
Beautiful mosaic, Marsha!

Skoots1moM said...

ya'll had such a fun time...blessings for your event next week :)

The Birdlady said...

There's nothing happier than a wedding - this one was beautiful.

Jennifer Boyle Penney said...

I LOVE those bridesmaid dresses--and Jayme looks gorgeous!

Melissa Marie said...

What a beautiful wedding!! Looks like everyone was having a blast, too! The cake is SO cute!!

Caroline said...

That looks like a really fun wedding! The cake is amazing.

storyteller's other blog said...

Marvelous mosaics of the festivities ... thanks for sharing this day of love so magnificently here!
Hugs and blessings,

Carol said...

Looks like a grand time, Marsha! Fantastic mosaics! Gorgeous wedding! Everyone looks great and looks like they're all having the best time!

Darla said...

Now that's a wedding!! Love the colors. I had a daycare too! Those kids are special aren't they?

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

Awwww, what great memories and photos, Marsha! I do believe a good time was had by all :)

Best wishes on the next wedding!

From the Old InkWell said...

What fun! I love weddings. My daughter got married last summer and we had so much fun. Looks like you did too!

Kathleen said...

Looks like a great time! Beautiful pictures!