My mosaics this morning come from our weekend in Minnesota's beautiful northwoods. We camped at Maplewood State Park near Pelican Rapids and a giant Pelican is standing near the rapids in the downtown park...
and many more created by local artists are throughout the downtown.
Thank you to Mary at the Little Red House for hosting Mosaic Monday. Click on the link to her blog to see all the other's participating in this event.My June 1st garden walk will be up tonight or tomorrow morning, I have a busy day with appts and will get outside this evening for my photos.
21 comments:
Wow, what a lot of wonderful mosaic fun! Those statues are so cute, and I love the mother goose and goslings in your first mosaic. :) thanks so much for joining the fun!
Hello Marsh, I can tell from your beautiful mosaics that you had a wonderful weekend, I love all the pelicans and your photography, happy Monday, Kathy.
ops I meant Hello Marsha :-)
Oh what fun all those pelicans are! I like it. What a nice trip. The photos are all lovely...
Hi marsha,
That's a great mosaic!!!Love the Pelicans:)
Great Monday Mosaic, Marsha ... great greens.
How cute are those pelicans. :) Sounds like a lovely weekend.
Sounds like a great weekend. Thhosse Pelicans are a hoot. You know I am looking forward to your post tomorrow!!
Great mosaics - love the pelicans!
The pelicans are too cute! Looks like ya'll had a great time
Nice mosaics, looks like you had a great time
What great way to show off your trip photos!!! TOO FUN!!!
The pelicans are adorable!!!
Have a wonderful MM!!!
XOXO
Cathy
You evidently had a great weekend! Photos are fantastic - love all the different pelicans..some are really a hoot!!
Pelicans in Minnesota...didn't know they were anywhere near there...but what a great mosaic theme...I enjoyed all of your pix...
i like Miss Partae with her little bikini and thong sandals...too cute. what a beautiful trip. thx for sharing w/ us.
Marsha, I really enjoy the way you live life to it's fullest. What a wonderful weekend you had. Did you dream of pelicans? Great post!
What a beautiful fresh new face!!
That garden of yours has such a variety. Your should give tours, I know I would be in line if we lived closer!
You are having fun with those mosiacs aren't you!! Nice job, Marsha!
Love the Pelicans, Marsha! Great Mosaics! Sounds like you had a super great weekend! Looking forward to the garden walk!
Oh gosh.. this is super cute post! love the mosaics especially pelican in assorted costumes!.. hehehehehe..
have a great week!
Oh I love the pelicans! Gorgeous collages, thanks... looks like a VERY nice weekend away!
Cass
Looks like a great weekend..Love the pelicans or as a second grader told me..the birds with the big nose!
How fun!!! I bet nobody else has done a pelican mosaic :-) The brown pelican is the Louisiana state bird..your white one is a big prettier!! They are such cool birds. You take the neatest weekend trips.
Post a Comment