May 1st
June 1st - the angels are out of storage and a few blossoms are opening including this...
beautiful salmon iris.
May 1st
June 1st -
The front rose & iris garden on May 1st
June 1st
The front flower bed on May 1st
June 1st
These days the front courtyard is a wonderful place to sit...
and smell the lilacs! The little tree lilac and the pink tinkerbelle lilac behind it are both blooming making the whole front yard smell terrific.
As we walk along the side of the garage we see several clematis climbing and a little wheelbarrow filled with succulents
The view of the little barn on May 1st
June 1st
16 comments:
such beauties...you've done great things with your huge yard :)
love it...
thanks for the tour
i love seeing the before/after
Marsha, I always enjoy a visit to your garden. You have made nice progress, and I look forward to more.
Yea baby!! It's filling in nicely.. Your yard is beautiful Marsha, can't wait to see next months progress. This is funny because by the time your gardens are completely filled in mine will be diminishing from the heat...
What a difference a month makes ... love seeing the May 1 and June 1 pictures consecutively.
The barn site is coming along nicely ... definitely fits in beautifully ... good luck finding the right size rocks for the walkway. :)
Things are greening up nicely. We all need the rains for a few days.
Amazing what a month can do! I love enlrging the photos to rally see the difference. You do a good job keeping them all up, see that Ruger following you around helping out !! ;)
Fun to walk along with you to see all the beautiful changes. Thanks for sharing your photos with me.
Joyce
Thank you for more wonderful photos to aaaahhh over and look for inspiration. I pull up your archive July 08 tour many times for just that reason.
I've always wondered how much sun/shade your Annebelle hydrangea gets?
What makes your gardens so irresistable, I think, is your attention to detail. I just love by the new barn that you've painted the obelisk red, got the red tomato cage and the little barn birdhouse in the neighboring tree....not to mention Harley & Charlotte!
Nicely done. You're very creative and so generous to share it with all of us.
I absolutely love looking at all the different areas you have and all the changes from May 1st to June 1st. and look forward to July 1st with joy....but holy cow how much work I see there! Must be my age cause it makes me tired just thinking about it. Hats off to you for all your hard labor and creative senses! Can't wait for all the blooms!!!! Everything is just so beautiful right down to that quaint little red barn with your creative artistry on it..
and the cabin! Awww the cabin is to die for. Love it! love it! love it all!
What a nice walk, Marsha, and I'm not even tired :) So pretty, thanks for sharing! Your iris are so pretty, and the lilacs, and well, just everything! I love the before/afters! Beautiful!
Marsha,
You have to be one very busy lady..with all these wonderful gardens to weed and spoil with attention!! I loved seeing all your different areas around your beautiful home. I especially liked all your angle sculptures and the trellis under the tree. of course I enjoyed watching you and your husband build the barn and haven't forgotten that great clay horse you made for the barn door!!
Everything looks great...so glad things are gree'n up and do hope some rain comes your way!
Things are filling out so beautifully, Marsha! It's been a cool spring here so far so things are in a holding pattern it seems.
Don't the changes happen so quickly! The time passes so fast and we don't notice the growth until we compare the pictures. This is a really cool way to appreciate your garden, Marsha. Hopefully you'll get some decent rainfall to help out...then everything will progress very quickly and beautifully. Are we doing a July 1st? Your 'garden' is very peaceful! Can I come and stay in your little barn??
Just a beautiful yard.
Your garden is my dream...SPACE to grow and expand. I love seeing the progression. Wow at what a difference a month makes. The new baby barn garden is coming right along. Can't wait to see July 1!!!!
Marsha, I just love your new little barn!
Post a Comment