Here is my first post titled Morning has broken...

Morning has broken, like the first morning
Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird
Praise for the singing, praise for the morning
Praise for the springing fresh from the world
Sweet the rain's new fall, sunlit from heaven
Like the first dewfall, on the first grass
Praise for the sweetness of the wet garden
Sprung in completeness where his feet pass
Mine is the sunlight, mine is the morning
Born of the one light, Eden saw play
Praise with elation, praise every morning
God's recreation of the new day (Cat Stevens..)
Is there anything better than a June morning enjoying a 2nd cup of coffee on the patio? Welcome to my garden blogsite - I love to share the beauty of my garden and all it's feathered visitors so decided what better way than a blogsite. Enjoy and feel free to leave comments.
So now it is 3 years later and it is a June evening but I wanted to get my blogoversary post in yet today. It was a busy day of work and errands but I didn't forget my give-away as promised. My heartfelt thanks to the 21 people that left me comments and the 3 people who emailed. It is fun to know who is reading and I appreciate you taking the time to comment because I know myself how much time it takes when you follow several blogs. Time for a winner, I wrote out the names and had J do the drawing - it was definitely too late to go over to visit Alexis...she is probably snoozing!

I SWEAR this was not rigged! I could hardly believe my eyes when Jeff opened the winning strip of paper. Of all the areas of the country that were represented in those little strips of paper, the winner turns out to be Bonnie, another area blogger who I met last fall when she came to visit the garden with a friend. I even blogged about her on the something magical post! I think Winky and those fairies were up to something once again ;)
16 comments:
Wow! Thanks! This day couldn't have been any better. We got some needed rain this afternoon. Then it stopped raining so I could work in by beds and pull the many little trees the started growing. I get back in the house to check your blog and I'm the winner. Thanks again for all your inspiration.
Congrats Bonnie!
How sweet of you to do a drawing Marsha. Your cabin is my favorite part of your beautiful garden! Lucky Bonnie!
congrats to Bonnie!
Congrats Bonnie!!
Three years is a long time - Congrats Marsha... Here's to the next three!!
Congratulations to Bonnie! Marsha, I know Bonnie will cherish the beautiful cards.
Congratulations, Bonnie. This is the perfect prize. Thanks Marsha for such a wonderful blog, I enjoy visiting your garden every day.
Happy Blogiversary Marsha! Three years is quite the milestone. :c) Congrats to Bonnie too.
Congrats on three years of your lovely blog.
WE are the lucky ones! Your blog place is such a lovely place to visit.
Hi Marsha!
Congrats to the winner of your drawing! I just love Alma, it's fabulous in the summer time! Is that your little cabin/gardening shed? I love it! It's just gorgeous! thanks for stopping, Cindy
Happy third blog birthday! I look forward to many more beautiful visit to you garden in the years to come!
Blessings
Robin
Congratulations to Bonnie! And to you too, Marsha, on your 3 years of blogging. You do it so well!
J @ S&S
Oh Marsha, you have me digging through every nook and cranny where I might have put that White Salvia Tag........haven't found it yet. When I do, if I do, I will let you know it's proper name...
Happy Blogiversary Marsha! Mine was 3 years on the 6th, but I forgot...
Congratulations, Marsha, on three years of wonderful blogging. Your is one of the first blogs that I started reading on a regular basis ( and eventually commenting). I LOVE it ( and Cat Stevens' song).
When I started reading regularly, I went pack to the beginning of your blogging to catch up. :)
Look forward to another three years and more.
Congrats, Bonnie!
Happy Blogiversary, Marsha! I enjoy your blog! I look forward to your posts!
Post a Comment