The monkey chased the weasel.
The monkey stopped to pull up his sock,
Pop! goes the weasel.
I had a wonderful time last night listening to Benjamin play at his first recital. We spent many years going to recitals when Jayme was learning to play but this is the first time I've heard a first year student play seven songs!Favorite Song - Pop Goes the Weasel
Well-Known Song - Take Me Out to the Ball Game
Duet (with teacher) - Home on the Range
Parent's Choice - O! Susanna
Student's Choice - Yankee Doodle
Hymn - Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee
Musical by Classical Composer - Turkish March (Beethoven)
As you can see, it takes a lot of concentration to play all those tunes.
3 comments:
Such sweet concentration! Bravo Benjamin!
Special times with special people..Real blessings.
I loved hearing about Benjamin and his recital. He is surely growing up. He looks more mature since the last pic of him. And seven songs? Wow.....great songs too.
The pic of Ben & Heidi is so great. She looks so beautiful. I think of them all. Nice to see these pics.
What a confidence builder this is for Ben.
Post a Comment