Always remember the beauty of the garden, for there is peace. (Author Unknown) It is a beautiful day and I spent the morning working in the garden. I have to rush off to an appt. or I would be there all day! I hope you enjoy some of the beauty in my garden...
Isn't it always the same...get into gardening and some appointment calls. I hate that! Your garden looks so beautiful, but I love the last shot of the oriole flying toward you! Great capture girl! How did you do that, they are always so high here.
5 comments:
Very lovely -
Ooo, Marsha! I love that last photo!
The Oriole in the last shot looks like Superman flying!! Love that Grosbeak on the turtle's back too! Happy Saturday Marsha. :c)
Isn't it always the same...get into gardening and some appointment calls. I hate that! Your garden looks so beautiful, but I love the last shot of the oriole flying toward you! Great capture girl! How did you do that, they are always so high here.
I love all the different colors in your garden Marsha! I would love to have a pond like yours too.
Post a Comment