Of all the days that's in the week
I dearly love but one day
And that's the day that comes betwixt
A Saturday and Monday.
(Henry Carey)
Last night's sunset was a beautiful end to a perfect day. It was just a wonderful and relaxing day for both of us...it included a Dairy Queen, seeing these deer right before the sunset and...

going to church, and grilling and eating lunch on the patio. As we sat there we enjoyed watching the many songbirds and listening to the water and Joseph's calls in the grove. We listened as he sounded closer and closer and finally he and the girls came to eat a corn lunch as we sat silently and watched.

Not great shots because from where I was sitting the corn view was obstructed but Joseph has never looked more handsome. I think the red around his face is brighter and his tail is definitely longer.

Hope you had a perfect Sunday as well...
6 comments:
I thought I was the only one who had a perfect Sunday! I'm glad your was wonderful too. We were driving home down I35 during the sunset. It was gorgeous.
Wow! What a sunset. I enjoyed it mucho much.
Hi Marsha! Nice shots of a wonderful day. Sounds like you included everything a day should have, especially 'Dairy Queen'!
Joseph and the Mrs. are still around?! Pretty cool.
And...your day ended beautifully!
What beautiful photos of your day Marsha! And Dairy Queen to boot. Ha! Doesn't get much better than that. :c)
That Joseph is one handsome guy! Hopefully there will be lots of little pheasants running around your fields soon!
Marsha ~~ you always delight me with your photos ~~ I am truly delighted this morning ~~
Hope your day is as wonderful as what you share with us.
Post a Comment