a blog about the garden of life and life in the garden
I love your Orioles!! I waited years to get them to my feeders for oranges, and what a happy day that way! They are so beautiful. Nice capture!
Good Morning Sunshine, and good moring to beauty and color !! That little bird is so brilliantly dressed.
Oh, how very beautiful they are!! Love in the air indeed. :c)
Marsha, those Orioles look positively luscious! Odd way to describe a bird, but it's the only way to describe their color.Great shots!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love your Orioles!! I waited years to get them to my feeders for oranges, and what a happy day that way! They are so beautiful. Nice capture!
Good Morning Sunshine, and good moring to beauty and color !! That little bird is so brilliantly dressed.
Oh, how very beautiful they are!! Love in the air indeed. :c)
Marsha, those Orioles look positively luscious! Odd way to describe a bird, but it's the only way to describe their color.
Great shots!
Post a Comment