I was expecting a bright red blossom with a solid white star center and it is definitely a striped blossom. I am wondering if it was mislabeled and I got "Amsterdam" instead?Whatever the variety, I am enjoying these bright spots of color in January!
9 comments:
With all that colour,any winter day would be bright.Beautiful!
With all that colour,any winter day would be bright.Beautiful!
What a score mislabled or not!!
Marsha ~ Sorry I've been remiss in commenting...long story, much going on in our lives too.
But...I just had my painting of YOUR butterflies made into note cards and want to send you some. They turned out very nice.
Can you email me your address and I'll get the note cards in the mail.
Love and Hugs
Wanda
What a beautiful splash of color for a winter day!
Beautiful colors but I know what you mean by not getting what you expected. Did you contact the store or catalog you got them>
A friend recently gave me some Narcissus and they are in full bloom too. Love having this taste of spring in January!
They must have really brightened your home beautifully, Marsha. Naturally, the red ones are my favorite ;)
Great to look at flowers with all the snow around! They are beautiful!
Post a Comment