5 months ago
Friday, January 28, 2011
Flashback Friday...
I'm joining my friend, Suzy, Kitchen Bouquet, once again today for Flashback Friday. She did her post today especially for me showing the beautiful gardens at the hospital she used to work at. Seeing these photos once again give me rose envy :) Please click HERE to go to her post to see the gardens as photographed in 2006. Since she went all the back to 2006, I decided to as well. Here is a photo of our dearly missed, Gabi, sitting admiring the gardens. They look so different since the garden is about 3 ft deep in snow these days as you saw in the previous post.
Snowing again as I type!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Gabi was the BEST dog!
Sorry you miss Gabi...your garden is was just so beautiful and will be again.
As beautiful as your garden is (and you know I love it to pieces) Gabi steals the show. She looks precious sitting there Marsha. I know you must miss her a lot. Thanks for playing along this week! More snow stinks! I think we should do a tropical themed event to get us thinking warm :-)
Gabi was so sweet looking :) Great shot of her in your beautiful garden!
Your garden photo makes me warm any happy! Gabi was a sweet-looking dog too.
I love seeing your beautiful garden, and what a precious Gabi!
I sent a little package of tea your way just in time for Valentine's day. Hope the post office doesn't confiscate it :-)
What a sweet photo Marsha. Won't be long... all that lush green will be back. :c)
Wow! I want spring!
Love this photo of Gabi - always reminds me of her waiting on Rainbow Bridge for you!
Post a Comment