It is my BEAUTIFUL new camera bag and it is stylish yet holds my camera with the 17-55mm lens attached, the zoom lens, the telephoto lens, extra batteries, memory cards, my manual, my mini-canon camera and everything else I usually carry in my purse. It has 3 outside flapped pockets as well as a zipper pocket and inside there is also a small coin/cosmetic purse.
I have wanted one of the stylish big purse sized bags forever and have checked out Jill-E, Kelly Moore & Epiphanie but they are all out of my price range. I tried to make one of my own using a cheap purse and sewing some padded dividers but it only held one extra lens and wouldn't snap shut to secure anything in the side pockets if the camera was in the center zippered part. Then last week while browsing through the blogs I read, I saw the cheeky lime bag. I had not heard of them before and was thrilled to see them offer this fun bag at almost half the price of the other brands with free shipping.
My Tenba camera bag also fit all my equipment but it is a much bigger bag and boring looking. If you know me in person you know the lime green one is much more my personality.
In fact, I didn't even suspect my cheeky lime bag would arrive this fast and look what boots I was wearing today. Yes, that is my blue coat thrown on the floor in the photo too :)
I really was excited to find Cheeky Lime on another blog last week so I wanted to pass along the bag info here as well. They are a new company and currently only offer this lime green "classic" style but told me in an email they are currently working on more models and styles. I drag my cameras everywhere and I am so happy to be able to do so in style now...check them out cheekylime.com.After yesterday's American Meadows plug and today's Cheeky Lime - maybe I should go into advertising but I truly am happy with both companies. Today, while out and about in the snow I spotted this little miniature horse and some wild turkeys roosting high up in a tree (tomorrow's post).
10 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!
That is the most fun camera bag I have ever seen.Thanks for sharing your excitement.
Blessings,Ruth
What a gorgeous bag and a fantastic color.
I'm so jealous of your very cool camera bag! You are one stylin' gal, Marsha. Love the boots too!
Love the bag, that is one very cool color! And those boots, I love them! Mine are so boring!
I totally have to get me one of those bags. I LOVE it.
I am desperate for something to get me organized and I'm way into bright colors.
Adore the name and the color. Cute boots by the way! (get that coat off the floor, lol)
Now, THAT is one COOL bag!
I love that bag! Very nice!
After seeing your blog, I bought the cheeky lime bag asap! I cant wait for it to arrive!! Thanks so much for sharing this--I had been searching hours for a stylish yet functional camera bag.
Post a Comment