Sunday, November 28, 2010

grateful, day 28...steeple Sunday

Though the steeple itself wasn't that spectactular I love stone buildings so I stopped to photograph this church in August for steeple Sundays.
The detail in the front window was really gorgeous...
on Our Savior's Lutheran Church, Barnesville, MN.
I'm not sure if this cornerstone reflects the building being built in 1898 or in 1938.


1. I'm grateful to be able to celebrate Thanksgiving once again today with Jeff's family where I know there will be lots of good food and conversations.

2. I'm grateful for alarm clocks...though ours had to go off several times before I had the alertness needed to crawl out of bed and get the turkey in the oven at 5 am.

3. I especially grateful for a wonderful little girl named Alexis who is celebrating her 6th birthday today!

5 comments:

Jayne said...

What a beautiful old church building. Have a great "second" T'giving Marsha!

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

A busy, but fun day for you. Enjoy Thanksgiving part II. Another gorgeous church! We have so many in our area also.

Carol said...

I love the stone Church, very pretty!

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

What a beautiful stone church, Marsha! Love the name of the pastor too.

troutbirder said...

What a great series of post and pictures. I'm grateful you shared them Marsha! :)