Thursday, November 11, 2010

grateful, day 11...


1. I'm grateful for all veterans - past and present.
2. I'm grateful for sunshine after a day of rain yesterday.
3. I'm grateful for a day off - no mail and no bank means a day off for me :)

3 comments:

Foley said...

Very fitting photo..
1)Grateful my cousins grandchild has a loving home after the loss of his mother a year ago today
2) Grateful that all the active veterans I personally know are all safe
4)Grateful I have the day off tomorrow!!!!!

Mollie said...

1. Grateful for my parents who both served in WWII. May they rest in peace.
2. Grateful that there are some sane heads in this nutty world.
3. Grateful for FB contacts and reconnecting with old friends via FB.

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

Hope you had a great day, yesterday, Marsha!

I'm am so grateful for all of our brave Veterans also!