I am sure most of you have heard of Shutterfly, the online source for all your photography prints, photo books, cards and gifts. It's getting to be that time of year where I start thinking about creating Christmas cards so I started checking out Shutterfly's designs for this year. On this link to their Christmas photo cards, I immediately spotted this beautiful Starlight Snowflakes card in the 1st row of page 1.
It is striking with a family photo but I usually create my cards with nature photos unless there has been a big family event to share that year. What do you think of this version with a woodpecker?
I found two more cards I love on page 4 of this link to their Christmas stationery cards. Paper Snowflakes is on row one and it is a folded greeting card with room for more inside photos and text.
It is great looking with that family photo but I think it is gorgeous with a living spruce tree adorned with nature's ornaments.
It is a perfect layout for my annual bird's Christmas tree photo.
2. I am grateful for technology - it is actually quite fun to sit in the comfort of my recliner and play with my photos in these various cards and other projects. In this digital era we can do almost anything with our photos so very different from my first camera where you had to fill up the roll of film, bring it to the store and pick it up in a week. I have made several Shutterfly photo books already on my garden, an ABC book of my whole extended family, of Emily,
3. I am really grateful for Shutterfly's offer to all bloggers!Did you know that if you are a blogger and you write a blog post showcasing Shutterfly's wonderful products you will receive 50 free holiday cards? That is one heck of a holiday gift in my opinion especially since I am familiar with their quality products and not afraid to recommend them.
Check out their offer HERE at this link. * Bloggers are eligible to receive 50 holiday cards. Free cards are for 5×7 folded or flat stationery cards. Offer ends December 31, 2010. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply.
9 comments:
You made some great creations. Thanks again for sharing the link!
Nice. Jayme told me to read your blog and check out this great offer because we always talk about getting our Christmas photos done each year. I tend to procrastinate in the past because getting the kids all ready to take pictures always seems like so much work.
Now that I see this great offer, I may have to get on it sooner this year.
Thanks!
Your cards will be gorgeous! I love them with your outdoor photos...I think my favorite is the snowflakes!
I have never heard of Shutterfly - I have always used Snapfish for my photo books, collages etc..but I will definitely check it out.
Loved the first design - you have so many great photos to use - I would have a terrible time picking one out!
I am grateful for you my dear friend for sharing this link with all of us!!
I like the bluejay card and the woodpecker card. But what of one of Hershey? ;-)
Here's my list even though I wasn't in the mood to do one this morning:
1. I'm so VERY grateful my dog is safe--someone entered my backyard w/out permission (I have an unlocked padlock on the inside of the gate) and my dog could have run away, bit someone or been hurt by the intruder(s). When I rescued her she was a true runaway out in the streets. That was in Dec. 2003!
2. I am grateful for friends I can call to talk about this kind of stuff.
3. I am grateful that I'm able to pay my mortgage every month (just paid it today.)
Good night!
Great post Marsha!
Love your pics, they are always so inspiring and I love your ideas here too!
Cindy
Marsha, you have a plethora of nature photos, and the calendar is a wonderful gift! Thanks for sharing the link.
I used Snapfish also, made a few books, and a cookbook of family favorites but thanks for the heads up, I'll go check out shutterfly!
Thanks for the great tip, Marsha! That's a nice offer and the fold out cards sound much nicer than the usual postcard style.
Post a Comment