1. I'm grateful for reading this quote today on a local church sign. "If we pause to think - we have cause to thank" 2. I'm grateful for an unexpected surprise in the mail today. 3. I'm grateful today's snow is already melted.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Each day begins new once again
The day past you is full of memories both good and ones we learn from
Grateful that I got "my" opposum out of my garage with no harm done to me or the possum!
Grateful for my local PBS station for broadcasting some acoustic guitar music tonight.
Grateful for bing.com's daily photos. Check it out at www.bing.com; todays photo is great! It's of a Muller's Barbet (bird) endemic to Taiwan. Just a really fun, colorful wildlife photo! Hope you check it out!
8 comments:
Each day begins new once again
The day past you is full of memories both good and ones we learn from
God's ever loving hands lifting me up
I'm grateful we don't have snow yet and still can enjoy our late Autumn in New York! Wow, snow already!
Grateful that I got "my" opposum out of my garage with no harm done to me or the possum!
Grateful for my local PBS station for broadcasting some acoustic guitar music tonight.
Grateful for bing.com's daily photos. Check it out at www.bing.com; todays photo is great! It's of a Muller's Barbet (bird) endemic to Taiwan. Just a really fun, colorful wildlife photo! Hope you check it out!
Grateful your snow is already melted -
Ours is NOT!! Hopefully in a few days...
Grateful everyone I know traveled slippery roads safely today.
Grateful our house is warm. My sister is still without power. I invited her to sleep over but they're thinking of this as a winter adventure.
Grateful the kitchen is clean after a major chocolate cake baking mess.
Love the church sign quote Marsha. Thanks for sharing.
I'm grateful we were spared from the snow! There were warnings in the northern part of the state but nothing fell here.
Love the Blue Jay sitting on that cute turkey!
I LOVE your little garden turkey! He is cerring me up! :)
Post a Comment