I know being grateful for this beautiful weather our state is experiencing sounds like a rerun of last week's "gratefuls" but it is truly wonderful to be outside enjoying the weather without a coat. Today is forecast to be in the upper 60's and might set a record for this date. It is all supposed to change by Thursday so I will be outside every minute I can until then.
2. I'm grateful that Jeff cleaned out my dryer vents and put a new cover/guard on the outside of our house.
Did you know a mouse can crawl up your dryer vent? Yup, first I had a hole in my lint screen filter and several days later I had a nicely fluffed and dried dead mouse in my load of towels. I'm not depending on the open/close vents anymore there is now a rodent guard surrounding them :)
In our November church newsletter our Pastor shared 2 additional lines to the common table prayer.
Come, Lord Jesus, be our guest
and let these gifts to us be blest.
And may there be a goodly share
On every table everywhere, Amen.
7 comments:
Those bluejays can be pigs when it comes to peanuts
Wonderful photos. I just love this weather, too. Wish it could last the rest of this month.
Love the peanut picture :)
Piękne zdjęcia, pozdrawiam :)
Having a mouse come out of the dryer with the towels would probably send me running! I never knew that could happen.
We have been enjoying beautiful, unseasonable weather here too. Yesterday was almost 70! Got all the Christmas lights strung outdoors while so that we can just flip them on in December - yay! I am very grateful for our weather lately too.
Love the Grace from your pastor and great picture of the Bluejay.
Mouse with the towels would have made me STOP doing laundry for awhile!!
The bluejay is a little piggy..I've been putting out the peanuts in the shell - don't know who is taking them but are gone by the time I get home from work!
Also very grateful for the beautiful weather we are having - wish it could go on for another month!
I am needing to start my own list lately Marsha. I am feeling bogged down in the stress of ME. :c) Thanks for the nudge and reminder to count my blessings.
Post a Comment