Thursday, August 02, 2007

Dew drops...

“Man's life is like a drop of dew on a leaf.”
Socrates



When the ground looks like this...the raindrops on blossom photos that I love to take are not happening this year. With yesterday's high humidity we had a good amount of dew this morning so I tried to capture the dew drops but this is one I think I need practice on. The leaves in the first photo just sparkled and my shot shows what appears to be white dust :-) Yup, time to pull out the ol' manual...

1 comment:

BJ said...

Dew or no dew.....I love this pic of the black-eyes susans. And I do understand about the humidity. I hope to be able to capture the dew drops on "things" with my new camera.

Also, the humidity here is horrible too. The temps in Baltimore are supposed to be 102 tomorrow. I am a little North East of Baltimore, but still not a big change in the temps. I am so looking forward to the Fall!