Hop, Hop, Hop
My, what strength
A grasshopper hops
Twenty times its length
Hop in the grass
Or on a single blade,
Hop in the sun
Or hop in the shade.
Farmer says, "Grasshopper,
Stay off my crop!"
There goes the grasshopper,
HOP, HOP, HOPI've been seeing plenty of these guys in the garden this week...
is this a sign that summer is almost over?
.JPG)
This beautiful bloom is another one of those cheap packages of bulbs I bought at Menards this spring. I can't find my package so I don't even know the name but it sure looks exotic in a MN garden!
.JPG)
What the well dressed garden dog is wearing these days :-) She had surgery on Tuesday and needs to wear a clean t-shirt everyday to keep her from licking/scratching her incision...actually works very well! So far, she's been fashionable in navy, white & red...
I'll have to see if I can find an old pink one :-)
3 comments:
Oh Marsha: How happy I am that you stopped by and commented...I love your blog...reminds me of mine. Lots of fun pictures and colors...Life at its best and worst. I will be back to read you previous posts...Thanks for your sweet comments.
Hi Marsha - love the top pic! That grasshopper is so clear. Great job and love the poem too.
Your pup looks so cute with the shirt on; but not very happy! Poor thing. Hope she's feeling better!
awhhhh...cute puppy....
Post a Comment