
I always love seeing where my readers are from and this past week, I heard from 2 new readers in South Dakota and Michigan. Wow, it is amazing to me to see who is checking out my little "life in the garden" blog and to check out the counter on the right to see the number of hits it receives in a day! The most frequent question I am asked is "what kind of camera do you have?" Well, the answer is a Canon Digital Rebel. For years, I had a 35mm Canon Rebel with a 75-300mm zoom lens and loved it. Then the digital age arrived and the Digital Rebel was out of my price range so I invested in a smaller Canon camera which still took awesome photos but I missed my zoom capability too much! So I started making photo cards and selling them on another website and earned enough to pay for most of the cost of a digital rebel. My old lens now has 400mm zoom capabilities with the extra enhancement of the digital camera and I am once again a very happy "shooter" :-)

The lens allows me to take shots like this one of a butterfly about 20 ft up in a pine tree...
.JPG)
and this one where I am standing about 8 feet away.
Another comment I have been receiving via email is that readers would like to comment more often but find the blogger comment process complicated or they do not want their comment out there for the whole world to see. For that reason I have added a new email address in the profile and it is marsha-garden at hotmail.com. Of course you know to run it all together with the @ sign but it is better for me to write it out with spaces to avoid spammers searching the blogs for addresses.
1 comment:
Marsha - thanks for sharing all of that info about your camera. I sometimes would like to ask but get the feeling that people don't want to tell you what kinds of cameras they are using. Your pictures are wonderful! They keep me coming back.
Also, the photo note cards that you display are just beautiful. Are you still doing that? Would love to know.
Post a Comment