Friday, August 03, 2007

Good Morning Butterfly...

Way up in the sky
The butterflies fly.

While down in their nests
The butterflies rest.

With a wing to the left
And a wing to the right
The sweet little butterflies
Sleep all through the night.

SH-h-h-h they're sleeping.

The bright sun comes up.
The dew falls away.

Good morning, good morning
The butterflies say.
(author unknown)




This guy was very cooperative in getting his photo taken last night. I hope you enjoy...I especially liked seeing the "fuzz" on his back!

3 comments:

BJ said...

Marsha - these are outstanding! I am without a camera at the moment.....one on the way! I am going through camera withdrawl!

I always enjoy your pictures. Crisp and clear.....like the blue skies.

Been thinking about you since the bridge collasped. And praying that no one close to you was involved.

Thanks for visiting me. You always leave very sweet comments.

BJ said...

I wanted to add that this butterfly is so beautiful. And you are right.....you can see the fur on his back! What great pictures.

sandy said...

I agree with BJ:...beautiful photos and that butterfly is gorgeous.

sandy