I have a garden of my own,
Shining with flowers of every hue;
I loved it dearly while alone,
But I shall love it more with you.
(Thomas Moore)
Today, thanks to my sister, Jan, and brother-in-law, Gary, I got to share my garden with Bernie & Theresa two of my faithful blog readers. It was great to meet you and I do love to show the garden to others. They presented me an awesome cast stone made from a rhubarb leaf that I will share in a future post. Thank you!
But here is the main reason for today's "LOVE" topic...today is our 31st wedding anniversary and I am as proud to say "I love Jeff" today as I was way back when.
Some love quotes for you....
Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. ~Michael Leunig
Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. ~Emily Brontë
Love is the greatest refreshment in life. ~Pablo Picasso
Love would never be a promise of a rose garden unless it is showered with light of faith, water of sincerity and air of passion. ~Author Unknown
You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well. ~Author Unknown
Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart. ~Author Unknown
2 comments:
Oh....I'm sorry I missed this one. Happy belated anniversay to you both. It is something to be very proud of to say that you are celebrating your 31st anniversary. If my husband had lived, our 31st would be on Aug. 7th. You have a good man. And they are hard to find. We both have been blessed in our lifetime.
happy belated anniversary..I'm behind on my visits.. sandy
Post a Comment