.JPG)
I never thought I would be so happy to have a rainy weekend...the drought parched land around here really needs the moisture and so far we have received about 3/4".
.JPG)
.JPG)
I love seeing the raindrops send ripples on the pond surface, the beautiful droplets poised on the flowers and even on this monarch catapillar.
.JPG)
.JPG)
But this is my favorite photo of the day...because if you look closely you can even see the droplets on the petals reflected in the pond.
1 comment:
Oh.......so beautiful! You captured the beauty and the rain droplets...all in one. I especially love the monarch catapillar picture.
We are experiencing the same drought in Maryland. It is really terrible here. Like you, I welcome rain. Won't complain when it finally comes to us.
Love to come here and see what lovely things you have posted. I am never disappointed. Have a lovely, restful Sunday.
Post a Comment