One bluejay - taking time to pose so nicely.
Two bluejays - gathering peanuts as fast as can be.
On the third day of Christmas, Mr. Snowman brought to me…Three bluejays - but two are waiting in the tree
Four bluejays - one is all puffed up sitting so patiently.
Five blue jays - making me as happy as can be!
She is a beautiful young mother of two who celebrated overcoming a serious health problem in 2009 by running a half marathon in 2010! Way to go Brenda - we hope your birthday is a special as you are.Holiday greetings to all! I wish for you today the courage to overcome the adversities we face in life and the strength and perservance to take on new challenges in 2011. I know I won't be running any half marathons as Brenda did but I hope to challenge myself to take on several things that had been out of my comfort zone.
11 comments:
Thank you, Marsha. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
What a cute post love seeing your snow & the Jay's. Christmas hugs to you and yours, Cherry
Now isn't that a perfect gift,all those Blue Jays.
Blessings,Ruth
How nice those jays were cooperating for you and your song, LOL! Super post, Marsha, very cute!
Special day for sure, Happy Birthday to your beautiful niece! And many, many more happies!
Marsha, how beautiful those pictures are. Although those blue jays can be a naughty bird they sure are pretty! Merry Christmas!
Thanks Marsha. Such kind words. You couldn't find a holiday because I do enough celebrating for everyone on my birthday.
Brenda
Gorgeous photos - and very cooperative!!
Happy Birthday Brenda!
And what beautiful bluebirds they are too Marsha. Happy birthday to Brenda, and have a wonderful Christmas my friend!
Blessings,
Marcia
Love all your Christmas Jays Marsha! Kudos and a very Happy Birthday to Brenda!
When I started reading, I wondered if you were going to 12 - LOL!
Great post, Marsha. I always enjoy your bird shots because your props are also part of the fun!
Merry Christmas to you and Jeff, Marsha!
Christmas Wishes to you and your family Marsha. The blue jay photos are wonderful!
Post a Comment