Best Wishes, for today is National Cotton Candy Day! Doesn't the above hoar frost covered tree look a little fluffy like cotton candy with this morning's early am pink skies behind it?
The most well known observance today is Pearl Harbor Day and I was able to photograph lots of WWII era airplanes at a local air show this past June. I chose this photo because it is also International Civil Aviation Day.

Our personal favorite way to celebrate December 7th is to wish our niece, Tiana, a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Isn't she gorgeous? She is just as fun as this photo portrays. I just love this photo she had taken as one of her shots for her graduation photos. Her family is so creative thinking of the "frame" photo shoot idea and we copied them at my family's gathering this past weekend as you saw in yesterday's post.
There is one more holiday listed for December 7th and that is that it is Letter Writing Day.
Dear Readers,
Thank you so much for coming to visit my little garden of life photoblog. I hope you always find at least one photo you enjoy each and every day.
I wish you the very best this holiday season. Today, I remember and honor all those who served our country following Pearl Harbor day, especially my uncle Walter. Please join me in celebrating their courage and service to our country.
If you wish, please also join me in celebrating life and wishing all who celebrate birthdays today a Great Day, especially Tiana!
Sincerely,
Marsha
7 comments:
Awesome frost covered tree!
When we visited San Francisco we had the pleasure of watching a performance by the Blue Angles over the San Francisco Bay. It was amazing to swatch all those precision moves.
Blessings
R
She is very pretty and I do love the oversized frame idea. Happy Birthday. Very neat.
The sky does look cotton-candy-pink! We've been having some beautiful sunsets in this chilly weather.
Happy Birthday to your pretty niece!
Happy Birthday Tiana. Yes, she is beautiful. Beautiful shots, too.
Happy Birthday to beautiful Tiana.I love the picture,such a novel idea to use a large frame.
Blessings,Ruth
Well said!
Your photo does remind me of the fluffy, sticky swee stuff! The avuation photos are remarkable.
Love the huge frame - would make great family photos.
What a great idea for a photo! Happy Birthday to Tiana!
Post a Comment