Sunday, December 19, 2010

holiday greetings, day 19...

the Christmas tree edition, after all today is "Look for an Evergreen Day". While these days it seems kind of late to be finally getting a tree, I imagine you needed a pretty fresh one if you were putting on lighted candles like they did in the old days.

In honor of this holiday I am showing my Christmas trees starting with this free printable tree I got from the blog Betty Crocker Wannabe. Please click HERE to go to her post and see her framed tree. If I would have found this printable earlier I would have used it to make cards or gift tags but I will still find a way to use it as I think it is wonderful.Next up is my tiny nativity tree, it is only 18 inches tall and the nativity figures are it's only adornment.
Our main tree in the living room...
and the Bradford angel tree in another corner of the living room.
This small tree is by the reading chair in the dining room...
and this tree sits in front of the dining room windows.
I even have a tree in the bathroom and it reflects beautifully in the medicine cabinet mirrors.
While I showed my little kitchen tree last Wednesday, I have since received a beautiful little pan filled with cupcakes as a gift from a dear friend. Too cute :)


Happy Holidays to all! As we all enjoy the beauty of our trees let us not forgot the text in the first photo...our reason for the season. Wishing you peace and goodwill today and always.

11 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful post and reminder. Your trees are all so pretty. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

Unknown said...

Just lovely your decor ~
Merry Christmas ~
Have a beautiful season ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

Heart warming post Marsha! Each of your trees is so very special. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

P.S. Glad you are enjoying the ornament :-)

Marigene said...

All of your trees are beautiful, Marsha...I take it you have no kitties to get into them, I have to stand guard to keep mine from knocking the ornaments off. They have even been known to climb them.
Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Carol said...

Beautiful trees, Marsha! Each one so pretty and festive!

Wishing you and your family the Merriest Christmas!

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

Thanks for showcasing my Christmas Word Tree Printable. I love your trees, especially the nativity tree.

Foley said...

Love the different trees! So cute, esp the kitchen one!

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

Beautiful trees, Marsha! I didn't remember you had so many! Love the cupcake ornament.

Merry Christmas to you and all of your family!

Rebecca said...

Such beautiful trees! And I appreciate the way you keep Christ central!

I saw SEVERAL nativity sets tucked here and there. I didn't get mine all out this year, so I enjoyed seeing yours. I pick up "stray" nativity figurines when I see them. I think I'm going to copy your nativity tree next year!

Merry Christmas, Marsha.

Kate/High Altitude Gardening said...

Wow! What a lovely festive home you have for the holidays. Your trees are amazing. I was going nuts over that Bradford Angel one, in particular!

Love the little cupcake ornament, as well.

Isn't Christmas fun?? Hope you have a very happy holiday with family and friends.

Kathy said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful decorated trees. The printable will be used as I wrap gifts tomorrow.