This morning I chose to "look on the bright side" and focus on the short time the sun made an appearance here today.








The sunrise was gorgeous while it lasted but we are spending the remainder of our day with cloudy, gray skies. While I was shooting the sunrise Hershey was out for her morning run - I wish I would have not zoomed in so much on her and gotten more of the beautiful sunrise behind her that you see in the bottom shot.
A mosaic of my moose snow guide...his back is now covered. According to the weather people on tv last night, this is the 4th snowiest December on record and those stats were before yesterday's snow measured in. With more in the forecast for Thursday we could be breaking a record this year, since it officially is the first day of winter can I finally say "I'm sick of winter" now?
Happy Holidays to all! May your day be filled with all things bright and beautiful.
6 comments:
Hershey is too funny. I love the moose snow guide. We got about 8-10 inches last night. I too am VERY SICK of winter! Guess the Farmer's Almanac was right this year.
What a beautiful sunrise you "captured"! You certainly ran the gamut of speed of motion in the photographs you took this morning. And I'M tired of winter already, too :)
Merry Christmas, Marsha.
Go ahead, you should be sick of it, so much already! But you have to admit, from the inside looking out, it's so pretty! At least the way you capture it! Gorgeous pictures, Marsha! Love Hershey, lots of energy!
Love the sunrise pictures.
Poor 'ol moose!! At least Hershey is enjoying it!! And...I'm sick of winter already !!!
Here you are just to our west and north and you have so much more snow that we do!
Beautiful sunrise shots! It never made an appearance here and it's actually foggy tonight. Love those long legs on Hershey! He's getting so big.
Small consolation, but at least the days will start getting longer ;)
Post a Comment