I missed blogging the December 9th holiday - it was National Pastry Day. Today, December 10th is Human Rights Day. I have been busy finishing some holiday projects around the house and planning some more projects for when I am snowed in this weekend. We are anticipating more nasty weather and are currently in a blizzard warning - this could be a LONG winter!
Happy Holidays, stay safe if you are going to be experiencing winter weather in your neck of the woods.
4 comments:
Your Christmas decorations look beautiful.
Enjoy the snow,we are in a deep freeze.I think I would rather have snow.
Blessings,Ruth
Love the snowflakes.
Just raining here now - up to 5" by noon tomorrow!! BAH HUMBUG!!
Very pretty, Marsha! A blizzard! WOW, you really do get socked with the white stuff. We will have unseasonably warm over the weekend, then back to unseasonably cold. Such screwy weather here!
Love your holiday collages Marsha. Have a beautiful weekend!
Post a Comment