Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy Independence Day!












I love a great fireworks show!

14 comments:

Skoots1moM said...

oh, me too...and we're not going to get to see one this year except for TV
thanx for showing us this one...it was awesome!!
especially love the heart...how cool was that!!!

Carol said...

so do I! Love your show! Ours was good, but I was too slow with the camera, all I got was smoke :)

Happy 4th! I love the pictures!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

WOW! That is some spectacular photography.Hope your day is going well.
Blessings,Ruth

NatureStop said...

Great photographs.Love the fireworks.Happy 4th!

Linda in Erie said...

I didn't get to see any fireworks this year. I enjoyed your photos.

Richard said...

Great fireworks pictures. I still haven't figured out how to get them with the digital yet.

Cynthia said...

I love fireworks shows, too. All the oohs and ahhhs... and loud booms and clapping.

We've been fortunate to see lots of good displays around here.

Marsha, hope you and your family had a wonderful Fourth.

Foley said...

GREAT SHOTS - OURS WAS RAINED OUT FRIDAY NIGHT AND TOO TIRED LAST NIGHT TO WATCH THEM..I CAN LIVE THRU YOURS!!

Suzy said...

Wow Marsha you did great with your fireworks photos. Just like being there. I need some tips :-) Could you tell me the settings you used?

BJ said...

Marsha - Those are some beautiful Fourth of July shots! I was fiddling around with the settings on my camera...hoping to get a few shots. Didn't happen this year....but there's always next.

I'm never disappointed when I come to see you. Your pics are always just great!

Tina said...

Wow! how nice!! The patterns and colors the fireworks created in your photos look like the flowers in Marsha's garden only in the sky!!

Dirt Princess said...

Wow...you got some really great shots!!!!!

jalynn01 said...

What nice fireworks photos you took...Love the one with the red heart!!

Kathleen said...

WOW, great shots.
I missed ours down on the beach as we were babysitting. I love a good show too..hate just the noisy firecrackers and cherry bombs.