Marsha, if you're easily entertained, then so am I. More great pictures ... I love the hint of colors in the background. He really seems to be doing a thorough job of washing.
What a gorgeous backdrop you have from those photos! I love how the reflection of the red and white flowers reflects in the water. What a lucky little Goldfinch to have such a pretty bathing place.
I think we all love to see birds take a bath...they really get into it don't they? Your series of photos are quite good...you really caught him in so many different poses...really neat!!
16 comments:
I am too then!
Almost like watching a movie...
Very nice!
Marsha, if you're easily entertained, then so am I. More great pictures ... I love the hint of colors in the background. He really seems to be doing a thorough job of washing.
oh, He's having so much fun! I have a fountain and love to watch them from my bedroom window. They splish and splash!
Fascinating.I like the flower background.
Blessings,Ruth
What a beautiful bird and I love the picures you captured, so colorful and fun to watch the bird having a cool dip! Miss Bloomers/Sonia
And thanks for entertaining us as well. Your action photos of the birds are always wonderful to see. You picked the colors up perfectly too!
Make that two of us Marsha :-) I loved this.
Oh, the color! I am easily entertained too Marsha!
You got some great shots!
Carolyn
Beautiful series of photos. They look even better when enlarged.
What a gorgeous backdrop you have from those photos! I love how the reflection of the red and white flowers reflects in the water. What a lucky little Goldfinch to have such a pretty bathing place.
Who wouldn't be entertained by this little cutie! He's having so much fun and must have felt so refreshed after his little dip. A true bathing beauty!
Robin@Miscellaneous Thoughts
I think we all love to see birds take a bath...they really get into it don't they? Your series of photos are quite good...you really caught him in so many different poses...really neat!!
So sweet! A fun post, Marsha.
You must have a great zoom lens on your camera! What fantastic photos. laurie
Post a Comment