
In the summer when the days are hot,
I like to find a shady spot,
And hardly move a single bit
And sit, and sit, and sit, and sit.
On beautiful summer evenings - who needs tv? Not me, I just love to sit quietly outside and read while watching the birds who don't even realize I am there.

In fact, I have found better uses than tv reception for this old satelite dish and antenna. The gazebo was made several years ago, using a satellite dish, an old lamp, a light fixture and 4 porch posts. This weekend, Jeff dug me in 2 posts and yesterday, I created the arbor from a UHF antenna, some copper, beads & and leaves from a metal wreath. Junk to most people - but treasures to me.

The goldfinches have been busy eating the sunflowers before the seeds even have time to ripen. I'm going to have to get out there and save a few for my fall decorating projects before they are all gone.
I had fun talking with more garden visitors today - oops, forgot to take their photo for the blog.
1 comment:
So glad you told me about your newest trellis. What you don't come up with-such a clever idea. I LOVE it.
Jan
Post a Comment