Friday, August 11, 2006

Two little lovebirds. . .





Two little lovebirds
sitting in a tree. .
K - I - S - S - I - N - G!














Nope, I didn't get a photo of them kissing but wouldn't that have been something to see!
I must have romance on my mind after having just celebrated our 30th anniversary and Ashley & Cory's engagement because I have been noticing the romantic goldfinches. They seem to do everything as a couple. I see them perched together, having a romantic dinner for two and then the bath (hot tub?). The male only lets the female join him for dinner and drinks and chases any other males away.
Romance. . .even in nature. . .it's a good thing, guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You take such beautiful pictures. I love them all and am a nature lover. If you are familiar with the magazine "Birds & Bloom" you should submit some of your photos to them.