
Five little frisky frogs hopping on the shore.
One hopped into the pond- SPLASH!
So then there were just four.
Four little frisky frogs climbing up a tree.
One fell into the grass - BOOM!
So then there were just three.
Three little frisky frogs bathing in the dew.
One caught a sneezy cold - AHHCHOO!
So then there were just two.
Two little frisky frogs sleeping in the sun.
One slept the day away - SNORE!
So then there was just one.
One little frisky frog sitting on a stone.
Let’s call his four friends back - YOO - HOO!
So he won’t be alone.
(a children's finger rhyme)

The day has come for a frog relocation program. I think I have close to 100 out there. It's getting gross to have that many of them in one backyard. On the last photo I managed to point out with arrows 30 of them and that isn't counting the piles (yes, I said piles) of them in the pond's potted plants, the whole other side of the pond and the ones that jump out at you from everywhere in the garden!
I have my net and covered garbage can ready and later today when it is closer to the time Jeff will come home I will start the capturing. I think we will drive to the creek several miles away for the release. I don't want them any closer than that! I already have found my prince in Jeff so don't need anymore frogs. . .

The day has come for a frog relocation program. I think I have close to 100 out there. It's getting gross to have that many of them in one backyard. On the last photo I managed to point out with arrows 30 of them and that isn't counting the piles (yes, I said piles) of them in the pond's potted plants, the whole other side of the pond and the ones that jump out at you from everywhere in the garden!
No comments:
Post a Comment