The city mouse lives in a house;the garden mouse lives in a bower,
He's friendly with the frogs and toads,
and sees the pretty plants in flower.
(Christina Rossetti)

This little guy must have relocated from the city as he managed to find a house in the country. I seem to have them find a couple birdhouses each year. When we clean them out they are full of sunflower seeds so I imagine with water and plentiful food the garden is a pretty nice place to live. (Just as long as they stay out there!)

I had two more groups of ladies come visit the garden today. It is fun to share ideas and plants with them. I take many suggestions from fellow gardeners and write them in my garden planning book for next year. Isn't that just like a gardener - we are in the midst of summer and we're already planning next year? Happy gardening!
1 comment:
Marsha - Thanks again SO very much for sharing your lovely garden spot with us. I too, took lots of notes to help us all remember the kinds of flowers you have so we can try and fill our gardens with some of the beautiful, colorful flowers. Loved, especially, your darling cabin. What a clever idea.
Jan Sietsema
Post a Comment