Monday, September 05, 2011

hummingbirds...

I've back home and have lots of work and chores to catch up with. Even though I have so much to do, I can't help but take frequent camera breaks photographing the hummingbirds. They are so fun to watch - I hope you enjoy these photos too!






8 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Beautiful images. Hummingbirds are always a favourite.

Marigene said...

Marsha, those are fabulous pictures! I love to watch the hummers here, they are such territorial little buggers...

Kit Aerie-el said...

Hats off to you for those fantastic photos of the ever-moving hummers! From every angle, perfect shots. And kudos to you for having a veritable feast for them to indulge on!

Foley said...

Great photos - they must be migrating, have seen alot of them lately.

Rebecca said...

Oh, I DID enjoy this, Marsha. What exciting pictures!

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

Great photos! I could sit all day and watch hummingbirds. They amaze me!

Jayme said...

Great photos mom! They should be published in a magazine.

Chris & Kelli said...

I always love the hummingbird photos! Thanks for sharing!