My extended family got together this weekend so everyone would have a chance to meet Mari and some who have not seen Kinley yet. As always we have such a good time with lots of food, fun & laughter and because we are a good sized group we rent a community center and no one has to clean house before or afterwards :) I actually forgot my camera (a first!!) so the first 3 photos below were shared by Renae and the rest by Jayme.

Above, Rachel & Allison meet Mari and below Alexis shows Ketcie her puppy.

Madeline and Jeremy, brother & sister to Allison above.

If you remember
this post from June, I had made big sister, middle sister & little sister shirts for Ketcie, Keena & Kinley and I don't know if I used too small of a font or the vinyl was defective, but those names just wouldn't adhere right to the shirts. I emailed
Silhouette and they gave me tips on trying again and also said the font shouldn't have been a problem. After numerous tries to make it work,
Silhouette sent me a new roll of vinyl to try and on my second try I used a bigger font and this is the result. It was wonderful to work with a company that stood behind their products!

Of course Mari had to have a Silhouette creation as well - her shirt reads "Uncle Jeff digs Mari". We had to capture a photo of her with Uncle Jeff and the first try she slept through the photo shoot...

then when she was awake we tried again - by her expression, I'm pretty sure no one with a beard has held her yet.

I love his reaction to her sticking her tongue out at him!

She is so cute when she is sleeping and has her hand up by her face.

One of my favorite photos of the day...my beautiful daughter, Jayme meeting Mari for the first time and knowing that in 36 days or less she'll have a baby of her own. I also like that my handsome son is in the background too :)
1 comment:
Looks like Dad is ready to be a Grandpa!
Post a Comment