Our yard is full of frogs and the dogs like to hunt them out in the garden. They don't really have to hunt either - they are EVERYWHERE!

They are all over the garden jumping across your path as you walk, this week they have moved into my potted plants and they are too many to count in the pond.


I'm sick of frogs and worried about where they are going to overwinter - the few in the pond each year don't survive and I'm not looking forward to cleaning this many up next spring.
4 comments:
A frog or two I can handle.but this is too many.It's an invasion.
That is what I call a "swarm" of frogs! Gross!!!!
That's a whole lot of frogs! Frog legs, anyone?
eeek! Marsha, you need a Pied Piper for frogs..obviously, they love your pond and I don't blame them!!!
Post a Comment