Friday, September 30, 2011

September 30th...

It was such a gorgeous day today that I spent some time this afternoon in the gardens.
Everything is still so bright and beautiful that it is hard to believe it is September 30th already.
I also saw my first junco of the season (he was too quick for my camera) which is a good reminder that this beautiful autumn is passing way to quickly.
While my afternoon was spent outside...my morning was spent loving on these chubby cheeks. Mari is growing so fast and she actually looks like she is interested in my babblings :)

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh, yes! Clearly she's interested in your comments!

I hope she'll come to share your appreciation and skills for gardening!
Your flowers are amazing - STILL!

Marigene said...

Beautiful flowers...beautiful little Mari! How fast she is growing.

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Your garden pics are just outstanding Marcia! I am amazed at how wonderful everything still looks~
Adorable baby grand-daughter too!
Cindy

Ruth Hiebert said...

Wow,you still have so much colour in the garden. All done here. Mari is adorable and easy to love,I'm sure.