Tuesday, September 06, 2011

one of a kind...Mari Joy

I had the most amazing afternoon loving on my new great niece Mari Joy. She is only 13 days old and as her t-shirt reads "one of a kind".
Mari was actually awake for most of our visit but I was too busy loving on her to even think of reaching for the camera until she was drifting off...even half asleep she gave me some great facial expressions.
She has the most kissable little cheeks, her eyes are dark pools of blue that draw you in and I couldn't get enough of her baby scent. This weekend she is moving into my neighborhood so I know I'll have lots more opportunities to spoil her because as you can see below, she already has Auntie Marsha wrapped around her little finger.

12 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh. My. Goodness! What a beautiful child.

Jayme said...

She is such a pretty little girl. I'm jealous you got to spend so much time with her. I need to get home soon to meet her.

Ruth Hiebert said...

What a precious doll! I have to smile as I look at these images.

Chris & Kelli said...

Beautiful baby!

Marigene said...

Mari Joy is beautiful...love her name. She will have lots of people wrapped around her her little fingers!

Mollie said...

She really is a beautiful baby. Congrats on being a great Aunt (again or first time?). Looking forward to when your grandchild arrives!!

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

She's gorgeous!

Carol said...

Definitely a joy, Marsha :) So sweet!

Jennifer Boyle Penney said...

What a little muffingirl!

BJ said...

She's gorgeous Marsha! So happy for you and family. Nothing like a sweet baby to bring such love and joy to a family.

Stitches said...

What a precious little one. I can almost feel her velvety skin and smell that wonderful baby perfume. I really wish we had a wee one in our family..I know she will love her Auntie..

Kathleen said...

What a beautiful baby, Marsha! All babies are beautiful, such works of art from God!
May He bless her always!