Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A milestone of sorts...

“Life isn't a matter of milestones but of moments”
(Rose F. Kennedy)

I'm approaching a blogging milestone that will probably happen today or tomorrow. If you read this and are the number 20,000 visitor on my hit counter please email me at the address listed in my profile. Of course life isn't a matter of milestones but of all those fun moments and this morning it was watching this little white throated sparrow take a bath.

It is very cold and windy out there and I imagine the water is pretty cold. Brave little bird...he must like his baths brisk & refreshing!

3 comments:

jalynn01 said...

Brrrrr that makes me cold just looking at the brave little bird!! Cute!

jalynn01 said...

marsha, I just want to thank you for stopping by and commenting on my Best Day entry. I'm glad you like it.

Jayne said...

Wow... 20,000 hits. Quite a milestone indeed. :c) Congratulations! Love the sweet bather.