Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Spring garden views...

I'm loving the tulips and blooming serviceberry tree & shrub in the backyard, I hope you enjoy the views as well.



The front beds are also showing spring color but our crabapple tree has yet to bloom. This year it is at least 2 weeks behind an average spring.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Marigene said...

Gorgeous yard, Marsha! Love all the tulips...wish they had a longer blooming period.

Darla said...

I am so glad to see your beautiful gardens waking up, and no snow!!! Looking forward to seeing more.

Foley said...

Everything is gorgeous..you have spent many hours on it already! Looks so much better than that big snow drift!

Carol @ There's Always Thyme to Cook said...

Looks amazing, Marsha! Lot of hard work, but what a beautiful place you have!

jmatts said...

Yeah!! It's finally spring. Looks like you have your clean-up done, I'm chipping away at mine when I get a suitable day. How do you keep up with those bird feeders?? I have one and they empty it in no time.
I am looking forward to another summer of your beautiful garden photos :)

Rhonda Gales said...

Stopping by from A Diva's Garden. Absolutely beautiful garden. I'm going to enjoy your blog.