
I'm finally seeing small bits of color in my early spring garden...Yeah! The above daffodils are one of my favorites - I love the orange centers...they look like sunshine. The goldfinches are taking on their spring colors as well.

I saw my first bumblebee today - it's too bad it was on a "weed", wild violets seem to have invaded the back of my garden.

The white & peach daffodils are gorgeous as well but are too covered in insects for a great photo.

The early red tulips are finished blooming and a few yellow ones have opened up.

This little guy isn't especially colorful but is a fun reminder of our vacation in southern Okalahoma :)
4 comments:
Beautiful spring color Marsha!! It's been a long time coming for you hasn't it? Nice memory of your trip too.
Beautiful.I especially like the Peach and White Daffodils.I have never seen these before.
Pretty,pretty! Has Hershey found the friend from Oklahoma!!LOL
Fabulous shots...I especially like the one of the goldfinch...they are such beautiful little birds.
Post a Comment