
The front of the wildflower angel garden is mostly green but the gallardias are full of buds and ready to bloom. The back is currently a field of of shasta daisies.

The roses are starting to bloom in the front beds...


and I've added a few annuals as well as planted the pots.

Vegetables, herbs and a few flowers are planted and starting to grow in the barnyard.

Pine Hollow is planted with miniature as well as low growing plants.

I love this wire vine growing up on of the arbors.

A view of the rock from the patio...

and a view from the path to the cabin. The hostas behind the house are huge!

I planted a few red verbenas in front of the cabin while I wait for the self seeded purple ones to grow large enough to bloom.

The paths were so overgrown with self seeders I pulled out buckets full this weekend - one more path shot to show why I have sore knees today :)

The view to the back arbor...

and then towards the satellite gazebo.

The honeysuckle vine is blooming by the red door and the hummingbirds love it.

One last view of the pond and garden.

To see how it has progressed from May 3rd, click
HERE.
12 comments:
What a wonderful June 1st walk! I loved every minute of it, but now I'm pooped and will just sit in one of your chairs, and soak it all in!
Gorgeous, Marsha, your property and your gardens all stunning! Spring has finally sprung and boy is it gorgeous at your house!
Everything is beginning to look so gorgeous!! You take such great pride in your gardens, and it shows!! Love to watch it change throughout the summer...
Your yard is a true showcase.Beautiful.I enjoy these monthly walks.
Blessings,Ruth
AMAZING! I can't wait to come over to see it. I just love everything!
It's so beautiful! I've begun to "build" a fairy garden/village; and your's gives me lots more ideas. (If you don't mind.)
Marsha ... all your gardens are looking beautiful. I can only imagine how sore your knees AND your back are. It would take a LOT of work to keep all those areas weeded. I never tire of seeing your garden cabin and the path to it. ... The fairy garden is coming along well. I didn't remember the stream running through it.
Everything is looking beautiful in Marsha's Garden! I just love the water feature - it makes everything so tranquil. I bought that same wire vine to put in a planter. It looks adorable on the fairy arbor!
What a marvelous walk. The whole time I wandered through your photos I kept exclaiming oooh... wow... :) I love your creative ideas and feel inspired to follow your lead.
Beautiful! I love all your paths and water features! Your gardens are beautiful. I don't know how you keep them all so weed free!
Kate
Spectacular! Hope the aching back and joints are feeling better and that you realize how "worth it" it all is. The longer I look at your pictures, the more I see!
What a beautiful stroll..I really enjoyed it! Everything is really coming along after that day or two of warm weather. That Iris area is so very pretty..and yes I bet your knees are tired trying to keep it all weed free:)
Post a Comment