Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Texas 2010 and Thunder in the Hills

One last slide show of our Texas vacation for those interested in cycles - Definitely skip this one if riding on 2 or 3 wheels is not for you :)

8 comments:

Jayme said...

GREAT slide show Mom! It was just the break I needed from my homework. Looks like the trip was amazing.

A Grain of Salt said...

Marsha, that's a fun and fantastic slide show! Thanks for sharing!

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

It looks like you were in the middle of a Harley fest in some of those shots! What beautiful scenery, Marsha!

RuthieJ said...

Have you ever biked in Texas before? It looks like the weather was fantastic.

Foley said...

Great video!! Some of the bikes were fantastic..and a little wierd. I bet Jeff was in 7th heaven!
Love the boots!!

Carol said...

That was an awesome slide show, Marsha, of a really awesome trip! That was great! So many cool bikes out there! I like them a lot. but from the sidelines :) I am a big chicken!

Tina said...

Marsha,
Such a neat past time. Neat bikes, great weather and some awesome vistas..no wonder you look forward to getting away on three wheels. fun times!!

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

That is a great video Marsha! Fond memories for you and Jeff. You are such a fun couple!