Monday, April 19, 2010

mosaic Monday...

I don't think I have ever had this many blossoms this early in April before!
I'm not complaining but if they are all blooming now...
what will I have for color in May?

14 comments:

Jayne said...

I am still trying to catch up Marsha!

Oh my, but your blooms are gorgeous!!

Foley said...

Just beautiful - and what a variety! Wish they could come up with a strain of tulip that stayed in bloom for two months!!

Bonnie said...

Oh WOW! Love all that color!

Wanda said...

Well I feel like I have visited Holland this morning... Tiptoeing through the tulips...


Lovely!!

Carol said...

They are gorgeous, Marsha! So many and so colorful and so beautiful!

Darla said...

With your gardens Marsha, I know you will have something blooming until frost! These are beautiful.

Kate/High Altitude Gardening said...

Marsha, these breathtaking! That orange tulip is so lovely. I'm anxious for mine to bloom. It won't be long, now. :)

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Stunning mosaics.These flowers,together like this are gorgeous.
Blessings,Ruth

Tina said...

Absolutely gorgeous shots of ALL those flowers! Wow what a sight you must see when you look out upon your yard this early in April. I, too, wondered the same question..and keep crossing my fingers that we will see no frost warnings coming our way.. Great post Marsha. Very nice photos!

eileeninmd said...

WOW, you have a lot of gorgeous tulips. Love all the pretty colors.

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

Wow! You have more tulips in bloom that I do! With the weather we're having I do wonderful what will be blooming in May...roses?!

Beautiful pictures, Marsha!

Auntie Cake said...

I don't think I have ever had to week in April before either! Looks beautiful!
Kate

Kathleen said...

Beautiful, Marsha!

Suzy said...

I'm so glad spring has come early for you Marsha! It just means in May you will have other things that normally bloom later :-) The tulips are gorgeous and what a nice variety of daffodils!