
After having 2 days of high winds and rain showers, I took a walk through the garden this morning to see the blossoms that survived.


While some are looking a little ragged and the blooms I showed on Saturday are "goners"...

there are many more buds ready to burst open and welcome spring into my gardens.

All my outdoor projects that I wanted to accomplish this week are not happening either. The ground is too wet to walk off the paths so the dandelions keep on growing :)
12 comments:
You have dandelions and I have clover in my little flower patch. My tulips are loaded with buds this year. Great pictures.
These are beautiful Marsha..soon you will have a lot of great weather to garden in!
What beautiful survivors!!
To answer you question about the box of Ajax soap.
I googled the picture, and lo and behold, it was the exact sample box that hung on my door.... perhaps another tiny miracle!!!
What fun to have flowers blooming! My tulips are justs buds. Maybe by next week. I really enjoyed your post.
Still looks wonderful though! You have to be tough to survive in MN! And I am sure the wind just howls if you live out in the country!
Kate
Your daffs are pretty - something I have never planted...maybe I should throw some in this fall.
The three tulips I have I don't even remember planting..can they go dormant for a year or so and then come back???
Great pics of your gorgeous blooms, Marsha ... I LOVE the first picture.
Marsha, any bloom is beautiful to me :-) Including dandelions :-) Lovely photos!
Marsha, I love, love, love seeing Spring blooms. So pretty!
So pretty, Marsha :) Happy spring!
Oh how pretty! I always enjoy photos of flowers:) Thank you for sharing with us.
Sandra
I hate those 'pushy' birds too! It's wonderful to see them all returning although I would be mush happier without some of them.
Post a Comment